The Batch-conveyor mod. TD 2 is equipped with a Curd-cutter mod. T 26 directly mounted on the machine body by means of a horizontally pivoting hook for helping the washing operations.
Curd blocks are introduced into the two curd-cutter cylindrical body sections, where they are cut by three adjustable knives so that to obtain the desired thickness slices. The batch-conveyor has the aim to receive the curd pieces from the curd-cutter and to continuously transport it by two augers to the stretcher, thus helping operator’s work. The quantity of processed curd is adjustable by means of the electronic timer equipped in the electrical control panel.
- Machine completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- Motorizations protected by cases built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Watertight electrical control panel with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- The batch-conveyor mod. TD 2 and the curd-cutter T 26 are controlled by the electrical panel of the stretcher to which it is coupled.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening
- C.I.P. washing arrangements
Dosing batch-conveyor mod. TD2 + Curd-cutter mod. T26
- Length (mm) 2.590
- Height (mm) 2155
- Width (mm) 780
- Feeding height (mm) 1265
- Discharging height (mm) 1635
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 300
- Production (Kg/h) 2000
- Line tension (V) 400V
- Auxiliary circuit tension (V) 24V DC
- Frequency (Hz) 50 Hz
- Installed electrical power (kW) from 1.8 to 2.6 Kw
- Absorbed current (A) 11 A
Batch-conveyor mod. TD2 with Curd-cutter mod. T26