Curd accumulating and dosing vat
The accumulating-dosing vat has the aim to receive the drained curd at the right acidity degree and to automatically feed the curd-cutter.
It can house a curd quantity up to a max. capacity of 500/600 kg and, by means of a timed coil pushing, it can feed the curd-cutter in a continuous and uniform way. This latter is equipped with adjustable cutting blades that allow the desired curd slice thickness to be chosen. The feeding of the dough accumulated into the accumulating dosing vat is adjusted by a timer that controls the auger movement for the curd transport, thus allowing the stretcher hourly output to be constantly and continuously set.
- This group is completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Plastic material certified for the food use.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- Motorizations protected by cases built in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Machine external finishing by sand-blasting treatment
- Watertight power and control board with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without the need of any tool and their complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening.
- The accumulation vat allows curd masses up to 600 kg/batch to be automatically accumulated, minced, fed and dosed, thus avoiding any manpower need.
- C.I.P. washing arrangements
- Whey recovery automatic device
- Hydraulically operated draining trolleys automatic overturning system
- Length (mm) 3895
- Width (mm) 1575
- Height (mm) 1680
- Curd feeding height (mm) 1540
- Discharging height (mm) 845
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 1800 Kg
- Production (Kg/h) 1500 – 2000
- Line tension (V) 400 V
- Auxiliary circuit tension (V) 24V DC
- Frequency (Hz) 50 Hz
- Installed electrical power (kW) 4,4 kW
- Absorbed current (A) 11 A