The automatic cooling group mod. GRDP has the aim to gradually cool and harden all pasta filata cheeses avoiding them to suffer thermal shocks that could affect their final quality.
The GRDP vats are built to treat cheeses having higher weights than 25 gr and, upon request and with special modifications, also shapes up to 1 gr. Vats are dimensioned according to the quantity and weight of the cheese to be cooled. The feeding system is built in such a way to allow at the same time both the movement forwards and the rotation of the cheese so that to help its shape keeping and to increase the thermal exchange. Cheese coming out from the moulding machine is introduced into the lower vat where the cooling water circulates at a temperature of 13/14°C. In order to avoid cheese disagreeable deformations, the vat is filled with water in turbulence for keeping the cheese moved. The vat final part is equipped with an extraction belt that discharges the product from the pre-cooling vat to an elevator that transfers the cheeses from the lower vat to the cooling upper one. During this passage the cheese comes in contact with the cooling water that circulates at a temperature included between 2°C and 6°C (according to the use of chilly water or glycol into the heat exchangers). After its passage into the whole cooling vat backwards to the stretching machine, cheese is picked up by an extraction belt and laid into a canal or a closed pipe and here the product is then transferred into water till the packing area.
- The hardening automatic group mod. GRDP is completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Sanitary type construction to allow an easy cleaning.
- The vat internal part is built in such a way to avoid any sharp corner, but suitably connected angles with wide bending radius built to avoid any stagnation point.
- Product transport modular top, composed by several sectors that can be simply overturned and cleaned to allow an easy access into the vat.
- Product extraction belt built with links or plastic material certified for the food use, equipped with safety crankcase.
- Electropump for the water flow movement during the production and the recovery of the washing solution.
- Internally and externally polished pipes, complete with stainless steel valves.
- Low tension fed external push button panel, with controls subdivided according to the processing type programming desired for every section.
- Motorizations protected by AISI 304 stainless steel cases.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- PTC or PT100 probe, to detect the water temperature inside the double jacket.
- Watertight power control board, with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the working speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Easy dismantling of the removable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents for the activation of the machine running stop in case of guards opening.
- The GRDP cooling group allows to pre-harden and harden all pasta filata cheeses by vertically using the room space with a certain floor saving.
- Two different cooling levels (the pre-cooling phase in the lower level and the cooling phase in the upper level) allow hardening the cheeses avoiding that a thermal shock may affect the final quality.
- Thanks to the fact that the GRDP group can be dimensioned according to the needs, it allows to treat high production volumes.
- The double level vat allows to cool different cheeses with different cooling times. Trough the programming of the cheese feeding system by the timer equipped on the electrical control panel it is possible to keep into water different sizes with different times.
- Furthermore, the products feeding system allows to avoid any cheese squeezing.
C.I.P. automatic washing plant connection arrangements
Hardening Group mod. GRDP
- Length (mm)
- Height (mm) 3.200
- External width (mm) 1.750 – 2.500
- Internal width (mm) 1.200 – 2.000
- Feeding height (mm) 650
- Discharging height (mm) 1.475
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg)
- Hourly production (Kg/h)
- Line tension (V) 400
- Auxiliary circuits tension (V) 24 V-AC
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Installed electrical power (kW) 25 ÷ 35
- Absorbed current (A) 62.5 ÷ 87.5