The Hardening automatic group mod. GR has the aim to handle products having weights higher than 25 gr and, upon request and with the suitable modifications, even sizes up to 1 gr. Vats are dimensioned according to the quantity and weight of the cheese to be cooled.
The feeding system is built in such a way to allow at the same time both cheese feeding and rotation, for helping its shape keeping and increasing the thermal exchange.
The cooling water circulates in the hydraulic system and passes through an heat exchanger aimed to cool the water up to a temperature between 4° and 6° C, avoiding any thermal shock it may occur which could compromise the final cheese quality. The cooled water is put again into the vat next to the extraction area, where the products coming out from the vat are taken out by a link belt.
- The hardening automatic group mod. GR is completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Sanitary type construction to allow an easy cleaning.
- The vat internal part is built in such a way to avoid any sharp corner, but suitably connected angles with wide bending radius built to avoid any stagnation point.
- Modular product transporting plane composed by different sectors which can be easily overturned and cleaned to allow an easy access into the vat.
- Product extraction belt built with links or in plastic material certified for the food use, equipped with protection case easily to be dismantled without the need of any special tool.
- Electropump for the water flow movement.
- Internally and externally polished pipes, complete with stainless steel valves.
- Low tension fed external push button panel, with controls subdivided according to the processing type programming desired for every section.
- Motorizations protected by AISI 304 stainless steel case.
- Motorization with watertight, oil bath speed variator, complete with case which allows, in case of oil leakage, the discharge on the ground thus avoiding any cheese pollution.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- PTC or PT100 probe, to detect the water temperature inside the double jacket.
- Watertight power control board, with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the working speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Easy dismantling of the removable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents for the activation of the machine running stop in case of guards opening.
The hardening vat mod. GR allows different cheese with different cooling times to be suitably hardened. By programming the cheeses feeding system by means of a timer equipped on the control panel, it is possible to keep in the water different cheese sizes with different times. Furthermore, the cheeses feeding system allows the cheese squeezing to be avoided in case it is necessary to stop the extraction phase.
C.I.P. automatic washing plant connection arrangements
The hardening group mod. GR can be automatically sanitized arranging it to be connected to your CIP plant. The vat arrangement is composed by the following items:
- Total covering of the hardening vat by stainless steel panels that can be easily opened.
- Set of washing diffusers connected by special pipes.
- Flow adjusting manual valves.
- Timed electropump for the sanitizing solution supply and return.
- Washing operation control equipped on the control panel.
- Stainless steel discharges and filters
Hardening Group mod. GR
- Length (mm)
- Height (mm) 2.037
- Width (mm)
- Feeding height (mm) 1.475
- Discharging height (mm) 1.090
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg)
- Hourly production (Kg/h)
- Line tension (V) 400
- Auxiliary circuits tension (V) 24 V-AC
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Installed electrical power (kW) 3,5 ÷ 12
- Absorbed current (A) 8,75 ÷ 30