Hourly output from 100 to 200 kg
The steam stretcher mod. FV 100 is a machine designed for the pasta filata cheeses production using, as row materials, packed curd, fresh curd and food ingredients.
The row material to be transformed is directly introduced into the processing chamber (capacity ~ 50 lt) and it is subject to the combined action of two counter-rotating augers and two steam injectors. During this processing phase, dough starts to undergo a structural changing, passing from a coarse and discontinuous consistency to a fibrous and continuous one, typical of the pasta filata. As soon as the mixture reaches the desired features, it will be automatically discharged by augers pushing.Obtainable products: mozzarella, pizza cheese, scamorze, provole, analogue cheeses.
The steam stretcher mod. FV 100 is composed by:
- Processing chamber and augers coated by non-sticking material;
- No. 2 steam injectors;
- Double jacket around the augers chamber to assure the thermal insulation from the external environment;
- Processing chamber, built in radial and rounded plates;
- Augers built to be easily dismantled, every one equipped with an independent motorization, consequently they can turn according to the needs; either to the same direction or one towards the direction opposite to the other;
- Possibility to inverse the augers rotation;
- Augers rotation speed by inverter with two motorizations, each one with 1.5 Kw.
- Augers external seal, with the possibility to space it from its housing, for a complete sanitizing;
- Manual lid lifting for the product automatic extraction;
- Automatic device for the injectors closing in case of steam absence;
- Thermal probe for the pasta temperature detection;
- Watertight motorizations complete with cases, which allow, in case of oil leakage, its discharge on the ground, thus avoiding any product pollution;
- The machine is completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastics suitable to the food contact. Parts in contact with the cheese are coated in non-sticking material certified for the food use;
- The machine is completed with guards against accidents and pertinent safety microswitches;
- Control panel with IP 65 protection degree;
The advantages that can be obtained by the use of the FV 100 machine can be summarized as follows:
Possibility to obtain cheeses with the desired fibrous and elastic features. Moisture standardization of the final cheese, thanks to the presence of two steam injectors into the processing chamber. The steam use avoids the need of the stretching water preparation, with a consequent certain energy saving. The combined action of the augers and the steam avoids the need of an eventual curd-cutter, as it can mince the curd at best. Possibility to pasteurize the processed row material, increasing the product conservation. Increasing of the production yield than the classical stretching process. Use, control and adjusting easiness, which assures the use of the machine also by unskilled personnel.
Model FV 100
- Overall sizes (mm) 1450 x 600
- Loading height (mm) 1160
- Unloading height (mm) 600
- Weight ca. 350 Kg
- Hourly output From 100 to 150 Kg/h
- Power supply 3.5 Kw