Hourly output up to 250 kg
The discontinuous stretcher mod. FA 84/R, thanks to the operation of two counter-rotating paddles, allows the following pasta filata cheeses to be produced: Provolone – caciocavallo – kasar – pizza cheese
automatically overturning the processed dough into the moulder hopper.
- Machine completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Stretching head equipped with rotative paddles to assign to the cheese the desired fibrous degree.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- Motorizations protected by cases built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Watertight electrical control panel with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening
The advantages that can be obtained by the use of the discontinuous stretcher mod. FA 84/R can be resumed as follows:
- Optimal pasta stretching even with minimum quantities and in short times, without any manual intervention on the product by the operator.
- Use and control easiness that allows the machine to be used also by unskilled personnel.
- Product automatic overturning directly into the moulder loading hopper.
The production capacity is of about 70 kg per mixing every 15/20 minutes, equal to 250 kg of dough in one hour.
Discontinuous stretcher with automatic overturning mod. FA 84/R
- Length (mm) 1.665
- Maximum overall height (mm) 2.655
- Width (mm) 1.210
- Feeding height (mm) 1425
- Discharging height (mm) 1195
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 300
- Production (every mixing) (Kg/h) 70
- Hourly production (Kg/h) 250
- Line tension (V) 400V
- Auxiliary circuit tension (V) 24V DC
- Frequency (Hz) 50 Hz
- Installed electrical power (kW) 4 Kw
- Absorbed current (A) 11 A