The automatic batch-conveyor has the aim to receive inside its vat the mozzarella cheeses coming out from the hardening line and to automatically transport them to the wrapping machine. The accumulation vat conveys the mozzarelle cheeses into the cups or paddles placed on the lifting belt. This belt is equipped with a detecting system which always assures the product feeding to the wrapping machine, so that to decrease packing times at minimum and to increase the system yield.
- The automatic mozzarelle loader is completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Sanitary type construction to allow an easy cleaning.
- Product transport built with suitably dimensioned cups.
- Product transport cups way built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Lifting belt equipped with safety case against accidents that can be easily dismantled without using any special tools.
- Electropump for the water flow movement.
- AISI 304 stainless steel pipes equipped with oriented nozzles into the accumulation vat, fed by a pump.
- Low tension fed external push button panel, with controls subdivided according to the processing type programming desired for every section.
- Motorizations protected by AISI 304 stainless steel case.
- Motorization with watertight, oil bath speed variator, complete with case which allows, in case of oil leakage, the discharge on the ground thus avoiding any cheese pollution.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- PTC or PT100 probe, to detect the water temperature inside the double jacket.
- Watertight power control board, with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the working speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Pneumatic board, compressed air lubricating and treating group.
- Easy dismantling of the removable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents for the activation of the machine running stop in case of guards opening.
Turbulence generated into the loading vat avoids any cheeses accumulation, thus helping the loading of the corresponding cups without damaging the mozzarelle. It is possible to adjust the loading speed according to the packing machine beats, simply operating on the control panel. Furthermore, all removable parts are dismantled without using any special tool.
C.I.P. automatic washing plant connection arrangements
The Mozzarelle automatic loader can be automatically sanitized arranging it to be connected to your CIP plant. The batch-conveyor arrangement is composed by the following items:
- Total covering of the batch-conveyor by stainless steel panels that can be easily opened.
- Set of washing diffusers connected by special pipes.
- Flow adjusting manual valves.
- Timed electropump for the sanitizing solution supply and return.
- Washing operation control equipped on the control panel.
- Stainless steel discharges and filters