The moulder mod. FS 200/N is a machine suitable for the production of pasta-filata cheeses with high moisture content. The hourly output developed by this machine assures its highest performance among all the roller moulding machines offered by the market. The moulding machine mod. FS 200/N has been designed for reaching outputs even of the 70% higher than in a 4-augers machine and this has been possible thanks to the following modifications:
- Moulding drum increasing from 220 mm to 240 mm and this allows more cavities to be perforated on the circumference.
- Uniform distribution of the cavities on the moulding drum with a cutting insert piece composed by three openings.
The moulder mod. FS 200/N is a machine suitable for the production of pasta filata cheeses such as:
- FIOR DI LATTE
- PIZZA CHEESE (VARIABLE WEIGHT FROM 200 TO 3500 GR)
having variable weights from 0,5 to 1000 gr and a high moisture content. The machine fed by a continuous stretcher receives the stretched curd that, once it has been introduced into the moulder hopper, by means of the action of 6 counter-rotating augers it is transported towards the moulding drum, whose speed is adjusted according to the desired product weight. During this phase, dough temperature is kept constant thanks to a water double jacket heated by electrical heating elements. Pushing made by the augers on pasta surface is always constant and delicate, thanks to a machine body equipped with 6 counter-rotating augers that, through a common gear box, are operated by just one motorization. This allows the advantage to transfer a uniform speed to all the 6 augers, which means a stretched curd feeding identical on the moulding drum whole length.
- Machine completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material.
- The augers chamber is equipped with water double jacket, heated by an electrical heating element.
- Dismountable stretching water discharging filter.
- Dough feeding augers built to be easily dismantled without using any tool.
- Strengthened and increased cutting insert piece built in plastic material suitable for the food use, with three openings, every one fed by a pair of augers.
- Adjustable moulding drum and augers rotation speed.
- Water-filled double jacket, heated by electrical heating elements surrounding the machine body, with temperature detecting by means of a probe and pertinent displaying on the control panel by means of a special device.
- Revolutions-counter for the detecting of the revolutions made by the drum and consequent counting of the obtained production.
- Motorizations protected by AISI 304 stainless steel cases.
- Motorization equipped with spacer to allow the cleaning between the motor and the moulding chamber.
- Augers and drum motorizations with watertight oil-bath speed variator, complete with case that allows, in case of oil leakage, the discharge to the ground thus avoiding any cheese pollution.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- PT100 probe for detecting the water temperature into the double jacket
- Watertight electrical control panel with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening.
- The moulding machine mod. FS 200/N offers the big advantage to have a drum replacing system even simpler than the 4-augers machine version, thanks to the laterally placed lever blocking.
- Possibility to mould a cheese with very high moisture content, keeping the cheese skin natural brightness and ensuring a good sealing on the cutting point.
- Possibility to block the drum on the cutting insert piece by levers which allow a good coupling between the two pieces.
- Insert piece blocking innovative system which allows its good positioning on the machine.
- Possibility to change, through a 2-positions adjustment, the machine inclination.
- Possibility to mould also small quantities of cheese with the quick replacement of the drums.
- Pushing made by the augers on the pasta surface is always constant and delicate, thus allowing the machine FS 200/N to be suitable both for the cow’s milk and the buffalo’s milk mozzarella production.
- Simple controls with the possibility to check the processed quantities by means of a pieces-counter.
- Easy disassembly by the operator of parts in contact with foodstuffs without the help of any tool for facilitating the washing and sanitation operations.
As for the high productions that the moulding machine mod. FS 200/N can offer, please find herein after an indicative table showing the output of a moulding machine for a 125 gr mozzarella using a moulding drum mod. TS 200 having a cavity standard diameter of 240 mm:
| CAVITIES NO. 125 GR CHEESE || DRUM KG/REV. || DRUM SPEED (RPM) || OUTPUT KG/H |
| 135 || 16,875 || 0,8 || 810 |
| 135 || 16,875 || 2 || 2025 |
| 135 || 16,875 || 2,5 || 2531 |
| 135 || 16,875 || 3 || 3037 |
| 135 || 16,875 || 4 || 4050 |
Considering the drum optimal speed ranging from 2 to 2,5 rpm, it will be possible to get very high outputs than those obtained by a 4-augers machine, quantified at about the 100% more.
Anyway, it’s necessary to feed this moulding machine in a suitable way but, comparing the same feeding stretchers, with a 6-augers machine it will be possible to work at much lower speeds than a 4-augers machine and this will allow a better cheese moulding and a more bright dough to be obtained.
Automatic C.I.P. washing plant connection arrangements
Moulder mod. FS200/N
- Length (mm) 1240
- Height (mm) 1871
- Width (mm) 1810
- Feeding height (mm) 1335
- Discharging height (mm) 600 – 800
- Augers diameter (mm) 150
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 600
- Hourly production (Kg/h) 300 -2500
- Line tension (V) 400
- Auxiliary circuits tension (V) 24
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Installed electrical power (kW) 8.2
- Absorbed current (A) 20.5