The moulder mod. FPC 18/S is a machine which allows cylindrical or square section products with weights from 0,1 kg to 10 kg to be obtained and, eventually, even product of 50 kg of weight. This machine is suitable for the production of the following cheeses:
- PIZZA CHEESE
- MANDARINI AND MANDARONI
The stretched curd is introduced in the hopper and by means of the augers, operated by a motovariator, it is transported towards the moulding section. At the augers outlet, dough arrives to the moulding head through an elbow conveyor. During this passage pasta temperature maintenance is very important and it is assured by a double jacket heated by electrical heating elements.
The moulding head is equipped with 4 stations, located at 90° one to the other, where the moulding heads must be introduced and they will be interchangeable according to the cheese sizes to be obtained.
- Machine completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material.
- The feeding hopper is built in AISI 304 stainless steel, easily dismountable from the machine body by releasing the blocking knobs.
- The moulding head is equipped with water double jacket, heated by an electrical heating element.
- Moulding section equipped with four stations where the different moulding heads will be equipped according to the type of cheese to be obtained.
- Dismountable stretching water discharging filter.
- Dough feeding augers built to be easily dismantled without using any tool.
- Adjustable augers and moulding head rotation speed.
- Motorizations protected by AISI 304 stainless steel cases.
- Motorization equipped with spacer to allow the cleaning between the motor and the moulding chamber.
- Motorizations with watertight oil-bath speed variator, complete with case that allows, in case of oil leakage, the discharge to the ground thus avoiding any cheese pollution.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- PTC probe for detecting the water temperature into the double jacket
- Watertight electrical control panel with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening
- Possibility to mould cheeses with different shape and weights by the simply replacing of the 3 moulding pipes set.
- Controls simple use.
- Easy disassembly by the operator of parts in contact with foodstuffs without the help of any tool for facilitating the washing and sanitation operations.
Moulder mod. FPC 18/S
- Length (mm) 2665
- Height (mm) 2550
- Width (mm) 2680
- Feeding height (mm) 1275
- Discharging height (mm) 1145
- Head diameter (mm) 1820
- Auger diameter (mm) 200
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 600
- Hourly production (Kg/h) 2000
- Line tension (V) 400
- Auxiliary circuits tension (V) 24 V-dc
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Installed electrical power (kW) 7
- Absorbed current (A) 17,5
- Compressed air inlet 3/8” (ISO 228)