The stretcher-moulder mod. FFC 1500 is a machine conceived for the continuous production of pasta filata, starting from minced curd at the right pH value. This unit is suitable to produce the following cheese types:
- COW’S MILK MOZZARELLA
Curd introduced into the processing vat is conveyed by the augers towards the mixing section and transport speed is adjustable according to the type of product you want to obtain. To assure the thermal insulation from the external environment, the augers chamber is equipped with an air-filled double jacket that keeps stretching water temperature constant, thus avoiding consequent yield losses. After the sponge-down phase, pasta enters the diving arms chamber operating at adjustable speed, for obtaining a mixture with the desired moisture, softness and fibrous structure features. The stretched product is transferred to the moulding section through the opening of a double wall and, thanks to the action of an auger, it is pushed towards the moulding roller.
- Machine completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material.
- Mixing chamber equipped with diving arms at adjustable speed to assign to the dough the desired consistency. Diving arms discharging net to allow an easy stretching water evacuation. All this is adjusted by a stainless steel valve.
- Air filled double jacket surrounding the augers chamber to assure the thermal insulation from the external environment.
- Dismountable stretching water discharging filter.
- Dough feeding augers built to be easily dismantled without using any tool.
- Adjustable mixture transporting speed according to the desired product.
- Motorization equipped with spacer to allow the cleaning between the motor and the stretching chamber.
- Stretching water preparation tank, heated by direct steam injection, managed by an electrovalve controlled by an electronic thermoregulator equipped on the control panel.
- Safety filter able to accumulate all machine discharges, easy to be inspected and sanitized.
- Stretching water level probe.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- Electropump for the stretching water circulation.
- Electropump for the stretching water evacuation.
- Stretching water thermoregulation.
- PT100 probe for detecting the stretching water temperature.
- Motorizations protected by AISI 304 stainless steel cases.
- Watertight electrical control panel with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Motorizations with watertight oil-bath speed variator, complete with case that allows, in case of oil leakage, the discharge to the ground thus avoiding any cheese pollution.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening
The advantages that can be obtained using the continuous stretcher-moulder mod. FFC 1500 can be resumed as follows:
- Pasta optimal stretching even with minimum quantities and in short times, without any manual intervention on the cheese by the operator.
- Use and control easiness that allows the machine to be used also by unskilled personnel.
- Possibility to mould a very soft cheese, keeping the skin natural brightness and the certainty of a good closing on the cutting point.
- Possibility to mould even small cheese quantities with the quick replacement of the mould sizes.
- Controls simple use
- Dismantling easiness by the operator of the parts in contact with the cheese without the use of any tool for helping washing and sanitizing operations.
- GROUP FOR THE WARM WATER PRODUCTION AND CIRCULATION
Continuous stretcher mod. FFC 1500
- Length (mm) 2415
- Height (mm) 2085
- Width (mm) 1220
- Discharging height (mm) 490
- Augers length (mm) 1000
- Augers diameter (mm) 150
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 300
- Hourly production (Kg/h) 100-250
- Line tension (V) 400V
- Auxiliary circuits tension (V) 24V DC
- Frequency (Hz) 50 Hz
- Installed electrical power (kW) 4 Kw
- Absorbed current (A) 10 A