The stretcher-moulder mod. FFC 1000 is a machine conceived for the discontinuous production of pasta filata, starting from minced curd at the right pH value. This unit is suitable to produce the following cheese types:
- PLAIT CHEESES
Once the curd has reached the right stretching pH, it is introduced into the curd-cutter where, thanks to the action of a rotative disk equipped with three adjustable knives, it is finely minced. Cut curd is housed into a processing chamber where, by the mechanical action of two diving arms together with the warm water action, it is mixed until to reach the desired moisture, softness and fibrous structure features. The stretched product is transferred to the moulding section through the opening of a double wall and, thanks to the action of an auger, it is pushed towards the moulding roller.
- Machine completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Stretching head equipped with diving arms to assign to the cheese the desired fibrous degree.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- Motorizations protected by cases built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Electropump for the stretching water circulation.
- Watertight electrical control panel with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening
The advantages that can be obtained using the stretcher-moulder mod. FFC 1000 can be resumed as follows:
- Pasta optimal stretching even with minimum quantities and in short times, without any manual intervention on the cheese by the operator.
- Use and control easiness that allows the machine to be used also by unskilled personnel.
- Possibility to mould a very soft cheese, keeping the skin natural brightness and the certainty of a good closing on the cutting point.
- Possibility to mould even small cheese quantities with the quick replacement of the mould sizes.
- Controls simple use
- Dismantling easiness by the operator of the parts in contact with the cheese without the use of any tool for helping washing and sanitizing operations.
Group for the warm water production and circulation
Stretcher mod. FFC 1000
- Length (mm) 1715
- Height (mm) 1770
- Width (mm) 932
- Feeding height (mm) 1470
- Discharging height (mm) 465
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 225
- Hourly production (Kg/h) 20-200
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Installed electrical power (kW) 2
- Absorbed current (A) 5
- Auxiliary circuits tension 24 Vac
- Steam inlet ¾” (ISO 228)
- Stretching water recovery DN 40