The Extruding-dosing machine allows both the stretched curd transport from the stretching phase to the moulding one, and the production of cylindrical cheeses having different weights, working together with a clipping machine. This machine is suitable to extrude the following cheeses:
- MOZZARELLA FOR PIZZA
- MELTED CHEESE
The machine can be fed either by a continuous stretching machine or by an Almac steam stretcher mod. FV 900. Pasta filata is introduced into the in-feed hopper and by means of two counter-rotating augers it's transported to the conveyor cone, to which the extruding pipe is connected and which can be replaced according to the product desired shape. Normally, this type of machine is necessary to receive the dough from a steam stretcher and to transport it to the machine to be fed, thus fulfilling the dosing function. Therefore, it is possible to use it as an extruder, connecting it to a clipping machine. In fact, the control panel is always equipped with the necessary controls for this coupling. The augers body of the EM 5000/T is surrounded by a double jacket heated by electrical heating elements for keeping dough temperature constant
- Machine completely built in AISI 304 stainless steel and plastic materials certified for the food use.
- Parts in contact with the cheese are coated with non-sticking material.
- The augers chamber is equipped with water double jacket, heated by an electrical heating element.
- Dismountable stretching water discharging filter.
- Dimensioned hopper for the containment of 450 kg of stretched dough.
- Dough feeding augers built to be easily dismantled without using any tool.
- Adjustable augers rotation speed.
- Motorizations protected by AISI 304 stainless steel cases.
- Motorization equipped with spacer to allow the cleaning between the motor and the moulding chamber.
- Motorizations equipped with electronic inverter.
- Connections with bending radius built in such a way to avoid any stagnation point.
- PTC probe for detecting the water temperature into the double jacket
- Watertight electrical control panel with IP 65 protection degree, built in AISI 304 stainless steel, complete with electronic devices for the processing speed adjusting and the operator’s safety control.
- Dismantling easiness of the movable parts without using any tool and complete inspection possibility.
- Set of safety sensors against accidents to start the machine stop up in case of guards opening
- As a dosing unit, possibility to transport different types of melted cheeses, receiving the whole processing batch into the 450 kg hopper.
- As an extruder, possibility to mould cheeses having different diameters and weights by the simply replacing of the extruding pipe.
- Controls simple use.
- Easy disassembly by the operator of parts in contact with foodstuffs without the help of any tool for facilitating the washing and sanitation operations.
Extruder mod. EM5000/T with hopper of 450 Kg capacity
- Length(mm) 1.620
- Height (mm) 1.900
- Width (mm) 860
- Feeding height (mm) 1.900
- Discharging height (mm) 857
- Augers diameter (mm) 200
- Quantity of dough contained into the hopper (kg) 450
- Weight (empty machine) (Kg) 600
- Hourly output (Kg/h) 1500
- Line tension (V) 400
- Auxiliary circuits tension (V) 24
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Installed electrical power (kW) 5.5
- Absorbed current (A) 7.5